We are overjoyed that you have found our Youth Ministry page here at St. Paul's. The Youth Ministry at St. Paul's serves parents and students in grades 6 through 12. Sunday night gatherings, Wednesday night gatherings, special activities and events shepherd their students through teaching, worship, and small group interaction. Through everything we do, we seek to point students to Jesus and an ever-increasing delight and maturity in him.
Weekly Programming (September-May)
- Middle School Youth Group meets on Sunday Nights starting at 5:00 pm
- Senior High Youth Group meets on Wednesday Nights starting at 7:00 pm
*Due to the pandemic our meeting places are determined by the level of the disease. To stay informed to the where's and when's please sign up for Remind (see below).
High School Youth Group Happenings
- Fall Launch / Back to School Bash--Wednesday, September 16th
- Halloween Party--Wednesday, October 28th
- Thanksgiving Celebration--Wednesday, November 18th
- Christmas Party--Wednesday, December 16th
Middle School Youth Group Happenings
- Fall Launch / Back to School Bash--Sunday, September 20th
- Halloween Party--Sunday, October 25th
- Christmas Party--Sunday, December 20th
Confirmation For Students
- Launch of 1st Class--Sunday, November 15th, 3-4pm
How To Stay Connected as a Parent / Student (sign up for Remind)
- Middle School: https://www.remind.
- High School: https://www.remind.
How Can I Volunteer?
Below you will find ways you can serve and get involved in the Student Ministry of St. Paul's. We know that God will continue to bless St. Paul's with committed adults who are giving themselves to minister to students in this place!
Click on the one that you are most interested in!