We are overjoyed that you have found our Youth Ministry page here at St. Paul's. The Youth Ministry at St. Paul's serves parents and students in grades 6 through 12. Sunday night gatherings, Wednesday night gatherings, special activities and events shepherd their students through teaching, worship, and small group interaction. Through everything we do, we seek to point students to Jesus and an ever-increasing delight and maturity in him.
Weekly Programming (September-May)
- Middle School Youth Group meets on Sunday Nights starting at 5:00 pm
- Senior High Youth Group meets on Wednesday Nights starting at 7:00 pm
*The groups meet in our children/youth building on the second floor on the St. Paul's campus.
High School Youth Group Happenings
- Sunday, October 28th, Autumn Fest, 5-7pm!
- Wednesday, October 31st, Halloween Bash, 7pm!
- Wednesday, November 14th, 5th Annual Thanksgiving Dinner, 7pm
- Wednesday, December 12th, Stingray's Hockey Game!
- WINTER RETREAT!
- Thursday, Jan. 3 - Saturday, Jan. 5
- Blowing Rock, NC.
- Tailor fit for our Youth Group, Spirit-filled and life changing!
- Register by clicking HERE!
Middle School Youth Group Happenings
- Thanksgiving Break, Nov. 21-25
- Sunday, Dec. 2nd, Ice Skating at the Palace!
- Sunday, Dec. 9th, Youth Group Christmas Party
How Can I Volunteer?
Below you will find ways you can serve and get involved in the Student Ministry of St. Paul's. We know that God will continue to bless St. Paul's with committed adults who are giving themselves to minister to students in this place!
Click on the one that you are most interested in!